You are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), a Community Health Center (CHC), or an FQHC Look-Alike, or your organization is interested in becoming one of these. With Organizational Objectives Associates (OOA), you have found a select group of experienced healthcare consulting professionals. Members of the OOA team have managed healthcare programs and have first-hand experience in identifying and developing opportunities for community-driven health care initiatives.
A Full-Service Healthcare Consulting Group…
OOA prides itself on being a full-service healthcare consulting group. From helping groups in the earliest planning stages for a new health center to assisting established health centers with securing additional funding, we have experience working on a wide variety of projects. As such, we offer a broad range of services to meet the many varied needs of healthcare organizations. Some of the most common projects we take on include:
- FQHC and FQHC Look-Alike applications and grant proposals.
- Needs assessments and GIS mapping.
- Brokering successful joint ventures between community healthcare organizations.
- Project planning and development of proposals for new satellite sites.
- Assisting with the integration of mental health services into primary care services.
No matter the size of your organization or the complexity of your project, OOA can provide your healthcare organization with the solutions it needs.
For a free consultation, call or email us today –
800.892.2409 or email@example.com